If you arrived here from Jackie's blog you are on the right track. If you would like to start from the beginning go to Gill's blog here.
This is Brandon by the way, Jalisa's husband. As she is traveling, I'm taking over for a while. I had a fun time making this card for the Fairy Day Blog Hop. I really like how the fairy "flies" off of it. :-)
By the way, don't forget to enter the giveaway at the end of this post. We're giving away the Cricut Sweet Treats Cartridge.
Ok, if you want to keep hopping along, the next stop on the hop is Jessica. But don't forget to enter my Cricut Cartridge Giveaway before you hop away!!
ENTER THE SWEET TREATS CARTRIDGE GIVEAWAY:
Leave 1 comment for both of these together:
1. Be a follower of my blog.
2. Create a card or project using the fairy digi stamp that I created specifically for the fairy day blog hop (at the bottom of the post), and link it up below.
Extra Entries (after you link up your project first; leave a comment on this post for each of these that you do)
3. Share the Love and Post about the giveaway on your blog to spread the word (please include a picture of the stamp set in your blog post, and please include the link to your blog post in your comment here).
4. Tweet this (include your twitter name, e.g., @patchesofpink).
5. Post this giveaway on your facebook.
6. Become a follower (Like it) on facebook (Click here).
7. Follow me on twitter (http://twitter.com/patchesofpink)
7. Subscribe to my posts via email (Click here).
This giveaway will end at 11:59pm on July 15th. The winner of the Cricut cartridge will be announced on July 16th.
Enjoy the free digi stamp below that I drew for you...Click it to enlarge it, and then right click it and click on "Save As". I can't wait to see what you make with it. Link up your projects right below the digi stamp.