- Cut 8 1/2 x 11 inch piece of paper in half so that it is now 4 1/4 x 11 inches. Then, fold in half to make the card.
- Cut a strip of patterned paper at your own desired size. Place it on a darker colored paper (here I used brown). Then place these layers onto the dark purple layer. You get the idea.
- Cut a white or cream piece of paper at around 2 1/4 x 1 1/2 inches or so. Take your favorite Valentine's Day stamp and stamp all over this layer. Then, place this on top of your brown layer and then purple paper layer (like we did in step 2).
- Punch a small hole through the top-right corner of the white/cream paper and tie your purple ribbon to it. I'm sure you can make a better bow than I can!!
- Place an elegant white brad over the punch hole/ribbon.
- Attach the bottom layer to the card.
- Take the smaller text/bow layer place it on the card in the desired position. Be sure to make it pop out using pop dots!
- Use your favorite long decorative stamp on the bottom.
- Congrats! You're done!
So, what does everyone think of my first Blog Hijacking?? Hope you all enjoyed it! Maybe I'll be back for more someday. For now, I can't wait to see the look on Jalisa's face when this magically posts tomorrow morning!!