So, I finally got fed up with how unorganized my recipes were, so I created a recipe box. I found this super cute idea here.
Here are the materials you will need:
*White tin- I bought mine at Roberts Crafts, but I believe you can also get them at Michaels.
*Cardstock/ thick scrapbook paper
*Embellishments (anything you want to decorate the tin with)
(1) Cut your paper to fit the tin. The paper I used didn't fit all the way around the tin, so I had to cut two pieces. If you use lined paper, like I did, try to get the lines to match up.
(2) Attach the paper with Mod Podge as shown in the picture above.
(3) Tie ribbons to the top handle.
(4) Use hot glue to decorate the front with embellishments. Get creative!!!
(5) For the inside, you can create your own dividers (breads, cookies, desserts, appetizers, etc). Just take a piece of cardstock/ scrapbook paper, cut to fit the inside. Make your labels and just staple them to the top of the dividers. Then just place your recipe cards between your sections. I just used the dividers I already had. Just do whatever feels good :)
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!!!